Finch is looking for an Office Manager to keep our Salt Lake City headquarters running smoothly. Primary responsibilities include office management, executive assistance, help with recruiting, and event planning. Must be outgoing and charismatic with attention to detail, be extremely efficient, organized and resourceful. The candidate is expected to proactively identify additional projects and activities.
- General office management, including administrative assistance, facilities maintenance, and purchasing office and kitchen supplies.
- Provide administrative assistance to the executive team.
- Assist with company travel including flights and hotels.
- Organize company events.
- Assist with HR duties: posting resumes, recruiting, scheduling interviews, phone screening, assist with onboarding new employees
- Manage common area cleanliness. Ensure conference rooms, kitchens, waiting areas, copy rooms and common areas are organized.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-4 years of professional work experience in office management, preferably in a high-tech company.
- Must communicate well through verbal and written communication.
- Must be detail oriented and manage projects and tasks.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to identify, scope and manage projects from end-to-end.
- Willing to look outside job role for personal growth opportunities.
WHY work for Finch?
- Paid media is complex; Finch’s award-winning platform simplifies and optimizes paid search for our clients. Be part of a team that is disrupting the online advertising market!
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K, flex spending, flexible time off.
- Located in the heart of Sugarhouse near Sugarhouse Park, Sprague Library, Whole Foods
- Voted Best Companies to work for by Utah Business Magazine 2017
- Finch won Google’s prestigious award for Best Shopping Performance 2016, and Search Innovation in 2017
At Finch, we strive to be “The Best Paid Search Partner On The Planet!”. With such a high goal in mind it is critical that we attract top talent and recognize that our employees are our greatest assets. We are a culture driven company that encourages personal growth and a work-life balance, and it’s not just lip service. Our internal mantra is that we want our employees to feel like this is the best job they ever had, but not the easiest! Finch is a company that encourages employees to think critically about problems and pose solutions. Our employees ideas always have a voice. Passion and integrity are two of our most important values.