This position is located in Salt Lake City, UT
Finch is looking for a superstar Director of Marketing to aggressively drive our growth plans.
This primarily involves developing, planning, and executing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. The perfect candidate for this position is able to employ digital marketing techniques, drive creativity, and lead a marketing team.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive lead generation; Monitor campaign progress and submit performance reports, supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- 6+ years experience as Director of Marketing or Marketing Manager
- Strong marketing background with a proven track record showing business growth.
- Willingness to take ownership of marketing activities to drive company goals.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices; knowledge of standard marketing tools.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, and communications or relevant field
WHY work for Finch?
- Culturally driven office
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K, flex spending,
- Open PTO
- Located in the heart of Sugarhouse near Sugarhouse Park, Sprague Library, Whole Foods
- Office bikes available to take out on breaks
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast growing, profitable company. Google EMEA recently awarded Finch with BEST SHOPPING PERFORMANCE of 2016. Finch is the only agency to be featured in Google's economic impact report. In 2013, Finch was listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500). We are a small team of experienced industry experts who love to solve hard problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.
Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values.