Sr. PPC Specialist/Sr. Client Success Manager (Philippines)
Location: Metro Manila: Makati City, Philippines
Finch offers an advertising management platform that optimizes for the most value (revenue or leads), but there are some things that our genius system can’t automate. We’re looking for a driven and experienced Google Ads marketer who can effect change for our clients.
As a Paid Media Analyst, you will proactively look for opportunities to grow our client’s accounts and support the needs of our Client Success Team. This will require good Google Ads knowledge and the ability to learn new internal and external tools quickly. This candidate will work together with other team members and also take personal initiative to solve our client’s problems and improve our client’s online marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have great interpersonal communication and computer skills. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing, and has a lot of passion for online marketing.
- Be the primary driver of communication between the organization and the client. Manage client expectations throughout the lifecycle of each project or campaign
- Understand client’s business goals and drive SEM strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in client’s accounts
- Ability to communicate complex paid media terms and performance metrics effectively to clients with varying degrees of digital marketing knowledge
- Implement and manage marketing budgets across channels
- Ability to analyze data and providing quantitative and actionable insights. Experience providing and implementing optimizations in paid search channels
- Troubleshoot performance issues.
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
- Ad management, testing, and improvement – including writing ad copy.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in building media plans and flows, strategic planning, roadmaps, and campaigns
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Google Ads
- Experience with Industry UI Skills: Google Ads (search), Google Display Network, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Shopping, GMC (Google Merchant Center), Product Feeds, Search Console, Attribution modeling, Google Analytics, SEMRush or Spyfu, Google Tag Manager, Adwords Editor
- Be Google Ads Certified (or certify within one month of employment)
- Understanding of common marketing terms and concepts: Buyer’s Journey, Purchasing Cycle, CPA, Cost of Sales, Customer Lifetime Value, Last Click Attribution, etc.
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using Spreadsheet applications (pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, chart building) and PPT, project management software (Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Must have working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exceptional verbal, quantitative and analytical skillset. Prior account management, customer service, or advertising experience is a plus
- Actively tests and analyzes keywords, advertising copy, and landing pages to drive results
- 5+ yrs. agency experience is preferred
Learn about CSM roles at Finch.
Why Work for Finch
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All Finchers enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- Competitive salaries and international work environment
- Excellent benefits (vary by location): Medical and dental, 401(k), short- and long-term life insurance options, parental bonus and leave, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off