Product Specialist: eCommerce
USA – Salt Lake City, Utah | Remote possibility
Finch is seeking a data-driven and enthusiastic individual to be a part of our Strategic Services team in the US. Your work will have a direct impact on the success and growth of our company. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing and passionate for driving eCommerce growth for our advertisers through digital ads on Amazon, Google and Microsoft advertising platforms.
The ideal candidate will have experience with eCommerce business models and various client types at a digital ad agency or through work experience. They will have direct, hands-on experience with creating eCommerce advertising growth strategies through shopping campaigns and product feed management. A successful candidate will enjoy pitching solutions directly to clients, and be highly knowledgeable of eCommerce and advertising industry tools and best practices.
- Drive growth for Finch new and existing clients through the creation, activation and management of shopping campaigns on Amazon, Google and Microsoft ad platforms.
- Being a highly valuable team player who supports both Sales teams and Customer Success teams in pitching, analysis and technical implementation.
- Supporting Sales and Customer Success in launching new advertisers onto Finch’s proprietary Advertising Platform.
- Manage and grow new business for Amazon, Google and Microsoft shopping solutions through active listening, effective pitching and collaboration with internal/external teams.
- Drive growth for Finch clients through eCommerce consulting; specifically on Amazon/Google/Bing shopping features, shopping feed implementation/optimization, and Merchant Center features and best practices.
- Identifying industry trends and adapt to the Finch platform.
- Optimize shopping feeds to improve Click-Through and Conversion Rates. (Define best practices for optimizing shopping feeds to improve CTR and CR)
- Own projects to continue driving process improvement, automation, and product adoption with key stakeholders.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other relevant field preferred
- 3 years of experience in digital advertising, 5+ years preferred
- Experience within Amazon marketplace and advertising required
- Experience with technical implementations and feeds management preferred
- Ability to create and sell advertising solutions
- Demonstrable experience with account and project management
- Product management experience preferred
- Highly competent in data analysis and manipulation
- Confident in crafting detailed and persuasive presentations
- Effective communicator with various level of stakeholders
Why Work for Finch?
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter. It’s about joining a company that’s received the Utah Business Magazine Best Companies to Work For award for 4 consecutive years.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All “Finchers” enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits: Medical, 401(k), short- and long-term life insurance options, parental bonus and leave, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off