PPC Specialist (German Speaking)
Finch is a marketing technology platform that optimizes for the most value (revenue or leads), but there are some things that our genius system can’t automate. We’re looking for driven and experienced paid media analysts to support our customer success team in campaign execution and customer communications.
As a PPC Specialist, you will be supporting our Finch client success managers (CSMs) by optimizing advertisers’ paid media accounts and implementing new campaigns. This will require good Google Ads knowledge and the ability to learn new internal and external tools quickly. This candidate will work together with our CSM team members and also take personal initiative to solve our client’s problems and improve our client’s online marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have great interpersonal communication and computer skills, experience with Google ads, and high attention to detail.
- Execute client campaign builds and optimizations according to each customer’s bespoke plans.
- Support customer success managers by being a second pair of eyes on customer accounts and proactively monitor performance and proactively look for optimization opportunities.
- Ability to communicate complex paid media terms and performance metrics effectively to clients with varying degrees of digital marketing knowledge.
- Implement and manage marketing budgets across channels.
- Ability to analyze data and provide quantitative and actionable insights using our platform tools.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and liaise on these with both Finch internal members and client representatives.
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
- Ad management, testing, and improvement — including writing ad copy.
- Customer support & responding to inbound customer queries & implementation requests.
Experience and Skills
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Google Ads
- Experience with Industry UI Skills: Google Ads (search), and also e.g. Google Display Network, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Shopping, GMC (Google Merchant Center), product feeds, Search Console, attribution modeling, Google Analytics, SEMRush or Spyfu, Google Tag Manager, Adwords Editor, Facebook Ads
- Be Google Ads Certified (or certify within one month of employment)
- Good data extraction and manipulation skills using spreadsheet applications (pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, chart building) and PPT, project management software (Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Great verbal, quantitative and analytical skillset. Prior account management, customer service, or advertising experience is a plus
- Actively tests and analyzes keywords, advertising copy, and landing pages to drive results
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital advertising
- Agency experience is preferred
- A high level of written and verbal German language skills required
Why Work for Finch
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All “Finchers” enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- International work environment
- Excellent benefits: Parental bonus, stock options, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off