Client Success Manager(Norwegian-, Swedish-, Danish-Speaking)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Finch is looking for a Norwegian-, Swedish- or Danish-speaking Client Success Manager (CSM) to proactively grow our Nordic region clients’ businesses. The role of the Client Success Manager involves learning to understand a client’s business and using our Finch Advertising Management Platform to drive client growth through paid advertising. We are looking for proactive, ambitious problem solvers who like to interact with clients and challenge their thinking.
The ideal candidate is someone who is confident, outgoing and has a lot of passion for digital advertising. This candidate has experience with Google Ads and AdWords Editor, is fluent with numbers, and quick at learning new tools and processes. Finch Client Success Managers work with a team but also take personal initiative to solve client’s problems. This person must be analytical to help diagnose and solve client performance issues.
- Understand client’s business goals and drive paid media strategy and Finch Platform to accomplish those goals.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in client’s accounts.
- Troubleshoot performance issues.
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience.
- Manage and prioritize a client portfolio consisting of lead generation and eCommerce clients.
Experience and Skills
- 2–5 or more years of professional work experience preferably in digital marketing
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads and some knowledge with AdWords Editon
- Good data extraction and manipulation skills using e.g. spreadsheet applications.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account management experience preferred
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Agency experience is preferred
- Native level Norwegian, Swedish or Danish language skills required
Learn about CSM roles at Finch.
Why Work for Finch
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All “Finchers” enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits: Private medical and dental insurance, parental bonus and leave, stock options, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off