Client Success Manage (US)
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, US; remote a possibility
Finch is seeking a driven, enthusiastic individual to be a part of our Client Success Management (CSM) team. We are looking for someone who possesses digital marketing experience (including paid search), works well with a team, and will take personal initiative to solve client issues and improve the advertising experience and results of our clients.
The ideal candidate has a background in business or consulting and is able to understand client needs and build marketing strategies to drive business and advertising goal achievement. They are confident with numbers, able to diagnose and resolve performance issues and enjoy learning new technical skills including implementing solutions using the Finch Platform-specific methods and proprietary software. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing and has a passion for client communication and consultative selling in digital advertising.
- Managing and growing a client portfolio consisting of lead generation and e-commerce advertisers.
- Understanding clients’ greater business goals and driving paid media strategy and the Finch software platform to accomplish those goals.
- Being proactive and looking for growth opportunities in client’s accounts to both upsell and cross-sell with various paid media solutions.
- Driving the customer experience by helping clients learn to use the Finch software platform
- Communicating complex paid media terms and performance metrics effectively to client stakeholders with varying degrees of digital marketing knowledge
- Analyzing and modeling data to provide quantitative and actionable insights.
- Being a team player and using existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
- Communicating internally on identified client needs to drive continued platform and process innovation
Experience and Skills
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Ability to strategize and build robust media plans & roadmaps for executing digital advertising campaigns.
- High degree of confidence, positivity & persuasion in client interactions with various level stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in business management and/or advertising
- Experience with industry advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Amazon Advertising, Microsoft Advertising, Social, Yahoo, and demand-side platforms (DSPs)
- Experience analyzing website traffic with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Crazy Egg, etc.
- Strong sense of business and marketing terms and concepts: Buyer’s journeys, purchasing cycles, unit economics, CPA, ROAS, customer lifetime value, and attribution models.
- Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements.
- Account management, customer service, and/or business consulting experience
- Mentoring skills and the drive to lead by example and coach junior team members
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.\
Learn about CSM roles at Finch.
Why Work for Finch
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter. It’s about joining a company that’s received the Utah Business Magazine Best Companies to Work For award for 4 consecutive years.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All “Finchers” enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits: Medical, 401(k), short- and long-term life insurance options, parental bonus and leave, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off