Associate Client Success Manager (German Speaking)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Finch is looking for driven and experienced associate client success managers to support our Customer Success team in campaign execution and customer communications.
As an associate CSM, you will be supporting Finch client success managers (CSMs) by optimizing advertisers’ paid media accounts and implementing new campaigns. This will require good Google Ads knowledge and the ability to learn new internal and external tools quickly.
The ideal candidate will work with the Finch CSM team and take personal initiative to solve clients’ problems and improve clients’ online marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have great interpersonal communication and computer skills, experience with Google Ads, and strong attention to detail. Associate CSMs learn the ropes of Finch, the Finch Platform, and digital advertising on the job and typically grow into client success managers who own and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Execute client campaign builds and optimizations according to each client’s bespoke plans.
- Support CSMs by being a second pair of eyes on customer accounts and proactively monitoring performance and proactively looking for optimization opportunities.
- Communicate complex paid media terms and performance metrics effectively to clients who have varying degrees of digital marketing knowledge.
- Implement and manage marketing budgets across channels.
- Analyze data and provide quantitative and actionable insights using Finch Platform tools.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and liaise on these with both internal Finch steam members and clients.
- Be a team player and use existing processes to deliver a consistent and satisfactory client experience
- Ad management, testing, and improvement — including writing ad copy.
- Client support and responding to inbound customer queries and implementation requests.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads
- Experience with industry UI skills: Google Ads (search), and others, such as Google Display Network, Microsoft Advertising, Amazon Shopping,
- GMC (Google Merchant Center), product feeds, google Search Console, attribution modeling, Google Analytics, SEMRush or Spyfu, Google Tag Manager, Adwords Editor, and Facebook Ads
- Google Ads Certified (on hire or within one month of employment)
- Good data extraction and manipulation skills using spreadsheet applications (pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, chart building) and PPT, project management software (Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Great verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills; prior account management, customer service, or advertising experience is a plus
- Ability to actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, and landing pages to drive results
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital advertising
- Agency experience preferred
- A high level of written and verbal German language skills required
Learn about CSM roles at Finch.
Why Work for Finch
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All “Finchers” enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- International work environment
- Excellent benefits: Parental bonus, stock options, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off