Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, US; or Munich or Ulm, Germany; remote a possibility
Finch is seeking a proven and driven software Account Executive to be part of a global Sales team responsible for going to market the world’s first SaaS eCommerce Growth Platform.
The Account Executive is an experienced SaaS software and Solution Sales executive looking to help brands transform in the eCommerce space. They will be able to sell the Finch growth platform to prospective customers: eCommerce brands with $3-$100M+ in online revenues. The platform enables customers to gain control of their eCommerce operations to plan, execute and manage growth in a cross channel environment. The candidate must be familiar with and understand eCommerce and digital advertising terms and business models. The Account Executive will work closely with various teams, including Marketing, ADR, and Customer Success to communicate the complete value proposition and ensure a successful on-ramping experience.
Experience and Skills
- Proven track record of selling software solutions into brands, preferably in retail, eCommerce or direct-to-consumer brands.
- 4+ years of working with a quota in software or technology and sales and account management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level, self-motivated, people savvy, and willing to learn.
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement.
- Demonstrable success in a similar role.
- Technology sales background required: eCommerce, digital advertising and/or analytics/BI.
- Ability to understand complex business models and their challenges.
- Ability to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM application) managing a pipeline to revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why Work for Finch?
- Excellent benefits and Stock option plan.
- Flexible work hours with the possibility of working remotely.
- International work exchange program (after 2 years).
- On-target earnings starting at $150k with an uncapped commission program.
- An international company with offices and travel opportunities in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Winner of Best places to Work in Utah the past 5 years.
- An opportunity to make a big impact in an industry ripe for change with the world’s first eCommerce growth platform for brands.
- A strong culture that is inclusive and emotionally-safe, in a progressive work environment.
- A defined target market with a matching product offering.
About The Finch Team
Finch is an 11 year old, global company with employees on three continents. The team has worked closely to create the most powerful eCommerce growth platform on the planet. We are a diverse group by backgrounds, but a very close group by common cause and relationships. Being a Fincher means something to all of us. It characterizes integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition.
Our culture is rich but simple. Respect, fun, and individual performance are the key values we live by. Our company events are legendary, but so are our industry awards for performance and innovation.
Job Type: Full-time