Account Development Representative (ADR)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US or remote
Finch uses a modern sales approach known as account-based marketing (ABM). This process uses a holistic account view and supercharged data quality to connect with the right people at the right time. To do that, Finch ADRs reach out to:
- Prospects that show intent and align with Finch’s ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Existing contacts or accounts that have previously shown intent
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Finch ADR has:
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written as well as active listening skills.
- An understanding of the challenges eCommerce brands face in today’s competitive environment.
- A structured way of working and a love of quickly learning new things.
- Interest in and basic knowledge of digital marketing, specifically paid advertising.
- An agile, quick-mind.
- A love of listening to people and knack for understanding their needs.
- Transform potential customers into conversation-ready accounts.
- Improve account data in Salesforce and document all touch points along the sales funnel.
- Create communications (primarily email) based on Finch’s positioning and value proposition.
- Closely collaborate with the Sales team to create a smooth handover process to account executives.
- Identify and share content that results in closed sales with the broader Sales and Marketing teams.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- A second language besides English is a plus
Why Work for Finch
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter. It’s about joining a company that’s received the Utah Business Magazine Best Companies to Work For award for 4 consecutive years.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All “Finchers” enjoy:
- A culturally driven company
- Competitive salaries and international work environment
- Excellent benefits (vary by location): Medical and dental, 401(k), short- and long-term life insurance options, parental bonus and leave, and more
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off