We seek a driven, energetic, and team-oriented individual to join our Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT. This role will take ownership of our marketing Social Media, Webinars, and Agency Management needs and opportunities, and then develop, execute and track the success of marketing programs for specific channels. The perfect candidate for this position will identify new opportunities to drive business by thinking outside of the box. The person in this role must have a strong marketing background and thorough understanding of digital and paid media marketing.
- Impact digital marketing pipeline by launching results-driven marketing programs in Social, Web, Webinars, etc.
- Develop partner communications and executing tactical marketing strategies
- Work closely with internal teams to create compelling, thought leadership driven content (including webinars, collateral, engagement, etc.)
- Work as part of a team to optimize lead generation while ensuring brand consistency
- Strategize, plan and execute lead generation campaigns; monitor and report on results
- Drive social media marketing strategies using necessary tools (e.i. website, emails, linkedin, facebook, blogs, etc)
- Track budget and spend on digital marketing initiatives
- Grow and engage social media channels, turning them into lead generating hubs, through the consistent content creation and scheduling, social listening, and keyword/persona research, and messaging themes
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree is required (communications or marketing major preferred)
- At least 3 years of work experience (2 years of digital marketing experience in tech/digital)
- Demonstrable success in leading results-oriented joint marketing programs and initiatives
- Keen understanding of Tech/SaaS with specific B2B focus
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-directed, problem-solver with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
WHY work for Finch
- Culturally driven office
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K, flex spending,
- Open PTO
- Located in the heart of Sugarhouse near Sugarhouse Park, Sprague Library, Whole Foods
- Office bikes available to take out on breaks
- Voted Best Companies to work for by Utah Business Magazine
- Finch won Google’s prestigious award for Best Shopping Performance 2016, and Search Innovation in 2017.
- Finch was also recognized among the fastest-growing private companies in the US winning a #145 spot on the overall INC. 500 list.