This position is located in Dublin, Ireland
Finch is looking for German-speaking Account Director to proactively grow our DACH region client's businesses. The role involves learning to understand clients’ businesses and drive growth using our Finch paid search automation software. We are looking for an ambitious consultative seller who is a strong relationship builder and able to challenge client’s senior stakeholders e.g. CEOs and CMOs. An ideal candidate is someone who is confident, outgoing, and has a lot of passion for digital advertising. As a senior team member, Account Director owns the key client relationships and coordinates the team’s junior Client Success Managers. Experience with team member empowerment and coaching are preferred though not required.
- Understand client's business goals and drive search and business strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with various client stakeholder levels all the way up from e-commerce managers to CMOs and CEOs.
- Own client relationships; coordinate and coach junior team members.
- Be an empowering team player and develop processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience.
- Manage and prioritize a client portfolio consisting of lead generation and e-commerce clients.
Experience and Skills
- 4 or more years of professional work experience in digital marketing.
- Some knowledge of Google AdWords and programmatic advertising solutions.
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using e.g. spreadsheet applications.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account Management experience
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Agency experience is preferred
- Native level German language skills
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast-growing, profitable company. Google recently awarded Finch with a SEARCH INNOVATION AWARD for North America 2017 and last year that BEST SHOPPING PERFORMANCE of 2016. Finch is the only agency to be featured in Google's economic impact report. In 2013, Finch was listed as the 145th fastest-growing private company in the US (Inc 500). We are a small team of experienced industry experts who love to solve challenging problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.
Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, health insurance, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values. You own your book of business and how you grow it is up to you!