We are seeking a product manager to help lead the direction and delivery of our Finch platform. This individual must be able to work closely with our engineering, marketing, sales and client success teams to improve the communication and delivery of our platform. The Product Manager must have prior experience working in SaaS or Ad Tech along with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Take ownership of how our client’s experience our platform and help identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with clients, sales, marketing, client success and engineering teams by openly and continuously communicating product vision, delivery objectives, and priorities.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Experienced in formulating data-based business decisions and crafting proposals to pitch ideas to management
- Great track record of driving product improvements through data-based decision making through client conversations, data analysis, and A/B testing
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of Product Management with prior work experience in SaaS or Ad Tech
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for engineers.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings.
- Motivated self-starter, capable of taking initiative.
- In possession of strong communication skills.
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent
- Solid design sensibilities
WHY work for Finch?
- Paid media is complex; Finch’s award-winning platform simplifies and optimizes paid search for our clients. Be part of a team that is disrupting the online advertising market!
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K, flex spending, flexible time off.
- Located in the heart of Sugarhouse near Sugarhouse Park, Sprague Library, Whole Foods
- Voted Best Companies to work for by Utah Business Magazine 2017
- Finch won Google’s prestigious award for Best Shopping Performance 2016, and Search Innovation in 2017
At Finch, we strive to be “The Best Paid Search Partner On The Planet!”. With such a high goal in mind it is critical that we attract top talent and recognize that our employees are our greatest assets. We are a culture driven company that encourages personal growth and a work-life balance, and it’s not just lip service. Our internal mantra is that we want our employees to feel like this is the best job they ever had, but not the easiest! Finch is a company that encourages employees to think critically about problems and pose solutions. Our employees ideas always have a voice. Passion and integrity are two of our most important values.