This position is located in Bratislava, Slovakia
Finch is a top Paid Search agency in Europe specializing in Adwords and Bing optimization. Finch is a highly-automated software-as-a-service solution that optimizes for the most value (profit, revenue or leads). We are a Google premier partner and our highly skilled team of industry experts work closely with Google to achieve the best results for our clients. Finch has been awarded with the Google Shopping Performance Award 2016 and the Google Search Innovation Award 2017. There are some things that our genius system just can't automate. We're looking for a driven and experienced paid search marketer who can effect change for our clients.
As a Paid Search Analyst, you will proactively look for opportunities to grow our client's accounts and support the needs of our Client Success Team. This will require good AdWords knowledge and the ability to learn new internal tools. This candidate will work with team members, but also take personal initiative to solve our client's problems and improve our client's online marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have great interpersonal communication and computer skills. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing and has a lot of passion for online marketing.
Why work at Finch
- Awards: 2013 listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US by Inc. 500; Google Premier Partner 2016 Shopping Performance Award EMEA and the 2017 Search Innovation Award North America; 2017 Utah Magazine Best Companies to work for.
- Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, flexible work hours, paid annual holidays, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values.
- Work with other Finchers in on our teams in America, Germany, Philippians, and Ireland.
- Work alongside our experienced team with support from both Bing and Google.
- You will get to expand and develop your career at Finch as we encourage our team to look for opportunities to grow their career
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in customer accounts
- Take direction from a Client Success Manager
- Ad management, testing, and improvement - including writing some ads.
- Keyword research using internal/external tools; some manual research.
- Assist with rolling out new features to client base
- Must be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
Desired Experience and Skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords:
- 3 or more years of experience in AdWords management
- Experience with AdWords Editor
- Be Google Adwords Certified or become certified within the first 2 weeks
- Experience with the Bing Platform
- Strong English & German Language Skills
- 5 or more years of professional work experience
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using Spreadsheet applications
- Must have basic working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities