This position is located in Dublin, Ireland.
Finch is looking for an Administrative Business Partner for our European headquarters in Dublin. The first project will involve coordinating an office move full refurbishment project and sourcing furniture. Other activities include support for general business administration sales teams account management and marketing. The candidate is expected to proactively identify additional support projects and activities. The role will last until the end of the year with possibility to continue based on performance and business need.
- Managing a new office refurbishment, furniture, and equipment sourcing project.
- Business administration, sales, and marketing support activities.
Experience and Skills
- 1 or more years of professional work experience in administration or project management preferably in digital marketing.
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using e.g. spreadsheet applications.
- Rock star self-starter who is able to identify, scope and manage projects from end-to-end.
- BSc degree in relevant field.
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities.
- Another European language skill e.g. German, Nordic language, French, Dutch preferred.
- Interest in expanding into an account manager role also preferred.
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast growing, profitable company. Google recently awarded Finch with a SEARCH INNOVATION AWARD for North America 2017 and last year that BEST SHOPPING PERFORMANCE of 2016. Finch is the only agency to be featured in Google's economic impact report. In 2013, Finch was listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500). We are a small team of experienced industry experts who love to solve challenging problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.