This position is located in Salt Lake City, UT
Finch is looking for Client Success Managers to proactively grow our client's accounts. This will require very good AdWords knowledge and the ability to learn new internal tools. Candidate will work with team members, but also take personal initiative to solve client's problems and improve our client's paid search experience. Ideal candidates are able to understand client's business needs and have the technical skills required to implement solutions. This person must be analytical to help diagnose and solve client performance issues. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing and has a lot of passion for paid search marketing. They must be able and willing to intelligently communicate with clients.
- Understand client's business goals and drive SEM strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in client's account
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
Experience and Skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords:
- 2 or more years of experience managing AdWords
- Experience with AdWords Editor
- Be Google Adwords Certified
- 2 or more years of professional work experience
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using Spreadsheet applications
- Must have working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account Management experience preferred
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Agency experience is preferred
We look for the best and brightest. But we also look for talent that wants to grow and excel. We believe in building careers, not offering jobs. We like to hire interesting people who are passionate and devoted to their lives outside of work. Why? Because we know they’ll bring that same passion about what they do to Finch. We like to hire individuals who re-invent their job descriptions. We know you don’t live a boring life; we don’t want your contributions to our organization to be either.
Our culture is simple. We believe in working hard and making every day count. Just like our technology, we’re looking for people who are adaptive. We empower our employees to balance their office contributions and personal lives. We offer flexible scheduling and open PTO, with a culture and that makes good on its promises. Why? Because we firmly believe that employees who have the freedom to balance their lives are far more productive than those who do not.
If our employees come in each day refreshed and inspired, then they’ll help us continue to evolve in the paid media field.