Finch is looking for Client Success Managers to proactively grow our client's accounts. This will require very good AdWords knowledge and the ability to learn new internal tools. Candidate will work with team members, but also take personal initiative to solve client's problems and improve our client's paid search experience. Ideal candidates be able to understand client's business needs and have the technical skills required to implement solutions. This person must be analytical to help diagnose and solve client performance issues. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing, and has a lot of passion for paid search marketing. They must be able and willing to intelligently communicate with clients.
This position is located in Salt Lake City, UT (Sugarhouse), Dublin, Ireland or Munich/Ulm, Germany
- Understand client's business goals and drive SEM strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in client's account
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
Experience and Skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords:
- 2 or more years of experience managing AdWords
- Experience with AdWords Editor
- Be Google Adwords Certified
- 2 or more years of professional work experience
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using Spreadsheet applications
- Must have working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account Management experience preferred
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Agency experience is preferred
- German Language Skills Required for Dublin or Munich
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast growing, profitable company. Google EMEA recently awarded Finch with BEST SHOPPING PERFORMANCE of 2016. Finch is the only agency to be featured in Google's economic impact report. In 2013, Finch was listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500). We are a small team of experienced industry experts who loves to solve hard problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.
Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values.