Finch is a fully-automated solution that optimizes for the most value (revenue or leads), but there are some things that our genius system can't automate. We're looking for a driven individual who can help effect change for our clients.
Finch is seeking a part-time individuals to do ad copywriting and help complete Adwords tasks as part of the Client Success Team. This candidate will work with team members, but also take personal initiative to solve our client's problems and improve our client's online marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have great interpersonal communication and computer skills. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing, and has a lot of passion for online marketing. This person must be analytical to help diagnose and solve client performance issues.
This position is located at Finch Headquarters in Sugerhouse, SLC, UT. Pay is $10-$20/hr depending on experience. There is the potential for this to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate. Additionally, some tele-commuting is a possibility. Candidates must provide their own laptop.
- Create and update paid search ad copy under the direction of a Client Success Manager
- Measure the success of new ads per a defined methodology
- Assist Client Success Managers in completing tasks, including but not limited to: negative keyword research, ad extension creation, time of day ad scheduling, geo-bid modifiers, etc...
- Keyword research using internal/external tools; manual research when required.
- Assist with rolling out new features to customer base
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
Experience and Skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong English writing and communication skills
- Creative thinker, analytical skills a bonus
- Capacity to work within a team, as well as a motivated self-starter
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast growing, profitable company listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500) for 2013. We are a small team of experienced industry experts who loves to solve hard problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.