At Finch we’ve started 2014 off with a bang and we want to celebrate with you! Over the next 2 weeks our founder Bjorn Espenes will be hosting breakfast meetings with eCommerce companies across Europe and we invite you to join.
After a successful Holiday season, new AdWords goals and objectives are now demanding attention. Google keeps making changes to AdWords and your competitors are breathing down your neck.
But we have good news! We continue to add new features and services targeted specifically for eCommerce companies, like yours. After working with hundreds of eCommerce companies, we know exactly how to help you get more profit and revenue. Let's talk about your new AdWords goals and how we can help you achieve them.
Some of Bjorn’s favorite topics include:
- - How to buy profit and revenues (and stop buying conversions)
- - Keyword expansion with product catalogs
- - Using ad group structure and CTR to Influence Quality Score and Ad Rank
- - How to buy clicks from new visitors differently than returning visitors
- - Google feature adoption, it's a new world and it's changing every day
- - Prioritizing activities by impact and managing time effectively
Come join us for breakfast and let’s see what we can do together.
- London, England - Wednesday Jan 22, 8am
- Zurich, Switzerland - Friday Jan 24, 8am
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Thursday Jan 30, 8am
- Oslo, Norway - Monday Jan 27, 8am
Register here for the city nearest you and we will confirm with the venue details. We hope to see you there!
If you can’t make it in-person, start a free AdWords audit and we can talk you through the best way beat your AdWords goals for 2014.