This position is located in Dublin, Ireland
Finch is looking for German-speaking Client Success Managers to proactively grow our DACH region client's businesses. The role of the Client Success Manager involves learning to understand a client’s business and using our Finch automation software to drive client growth through paid search. We are looking for proactive, ambitious problem solvers who like to interact with clients and challenge their thinking. An ideal candidate is someone who is confident, outgoing, and has a lot of passion for digital advertising. This candidate has experience with AdWords, is fluent with numbers and quick at learning new tools and processes. Finch Client Success Managers work with a team but also take personal initiative to solve client's problems. This person must be analytical to help diagnose and solve client performance issues.
- Understand client's business goals and drive SEM strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in client's accounts
- Troubleshoot performance issues.
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience.
- Manage and prioritize a client portfolio consisting of lead generation and e-commerce clients.
Experience and Skills:
- 2 or more years of professional work experience preferably in digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Google AdWords and some knowledge with AdWords Editor
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using e.g. spreadsheet applications.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account Management experience preferred
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Agency experience is preferred
- German Language Skills Required for Dublin or Munich
About The Finch Team:
Finch is a privately held, fast-growing, profitable software company. Google recently awarded Finch with a SEARCH INNOVATION AWARD for North America 2017 and last year that BEST SHOPPING PERFORMANCE of 2016. Finch is the only agency to be featured in Google's economic impact report. In 2013, Finch was listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500). We are a small team of experienced industry experts who love to solve challenging problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity. Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, health insurance, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. We host annual summits (e.g. this year in Brussels & Las Vegas) and take the team to host client a major events The Munich Oktoberfest next week. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values. You own your book of business and how you grow it is up to you!