This position is located in Manila, Philippines
Finch is a fully-automated solution that optimizes for the most value (revenue or leads), but there are some things that our genius system can't automate. We're looking for a driven and experienced AdWords marketer who can effect change for our clients.
As an AdWords Analyst, you will proactively look for opportunities to grow our client's accounts and support the needs of our Client Success Team. This will require good AdWords knowledge and the ability to learn new internal tools. This candidate will work with team members, but also take personal initiative to solve our client's problems and improve our client's online marketing experience. Ideal candidates will have great interpersonal communication and computer skills. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing and has a lot of passion for online marketing.
This position is located in: Makita City, Manila.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in customer accounts
- Take direction from a Client Success Manager
- Ad management, testing, and improvement - including writing some ads.
- Keyword research using internal/external tools; some manual research.
- Assist with rolling out new features to client base
- Must be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
Desired Experience and Skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords:
- 1 or more years of experience in AdWords management
- Past experience with AdWords Editor
- Be Google Adwords Certified or become certified within the first 2 weeks
- Experience with the Bing Platform
- 2 or more years of professional work experience
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using Spreadsheet applications
- Must have basic working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Strong English Language Skills
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast growing, profitable company listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500) for 2013. We are a small team of experienced industry experts who love to solve hard problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.
Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values.