See how Finch has helped clients accomplish their online advertising goals by reading real-world experiences:
Established in 2004, MMAWarehouse LLC is one of the most established and trusted retailers in the mixed martial arts and Brazilian jiu-jitsu industry. Through our flagship sites, we curate merchandise from around the world, giving you the best selection and the best price.
- MMA Warehouse is a rapidly growing business in an exciting industry. MMA Warehouse needed to take their online business and sales to the next level and looked for a partner to deliver advanced pay-per-click results.
- Finch delivered a custom growth plan. Finch provided a custom audit and business growth recommendation
- to MMA Warehouse. This custom plan had a timeline for accomplish ing goals and maximizing prot.
- MMA Warehouse has been able to see consistent growth and increase overall ROI. MMA Warehouse has
- a clearer vision of what works for their business and how to expand. Finch has helped MMA Warehouse understand their margins and products in order to maximize prot.
“"We are a company that has keywords that change often. We need to make sure our partner is on top of AdWords and the continual changes. Those changes have to be watched to know that we are continuing to perform for our market segment. Having someone replace a person internally and manually manage our account, is difficult to do. Finch does that and more. With Finch, I know that their algorithm is doing things that a person cannot do alone consistently. Finch lets you be most productive in what you do and letting them focus on growth in AdWords.””
Mika Casey, CEO - MMA Warehouse
Since the beginning, Bikewagon has been driven by resourcefulness, frugality and a desire to provide value in everything we do -- for both customers and employees. From buying used office equipment, to camping at tradeshows, to producing a library of helpful guides and tutorials, to creating a workout facility for our employees, these foundational values can be seen in all of our actions.
- No Clear Vision for Growth with Google AdWords. With 45,000 SKU’s and a changing environment, what do we focus on? Bikewagon is a dynamic business with expanding product offerings. They needed a partner that could handle the complexity of AdWords and their
- business and find opportunities for growth.
- Programmatic Advertising for AdWords paired with clear best practices. Finch provided a detailed analysis and plan to tackle the complexity of Bikewagon’s account and a clear path forward to expand market share and increase efficiency.
- Tightly optimized spend, increased efficiency and return, clear path forward to continued growth. Manual optimization with a tool is not enough in today’s
- environment. Finch was able to shift the approach that Bikewagon had to a programmatic one. It has made all the difference.
“"Since working with Finch, we are doubling our spend through AdWords because of the effectiveness Finch has delivered. They were very clear on the execution plan and they continue to improve the campaign performance and grow our revenue. Finch never seems to be satisfied, even though we have already exceeded our goals."”
Dale Majors, President - Bikewagon
Flirty Aprons is creating products that truly help people feel important and noticed --- their products give that new to to mundane activities and bring style and color into the home.
- Getting exposure to all those people that are searching for aprons
- Expanding their brand name
- Increasing their revenue
- Adding keyword terms found in organic traffic not in AdWords.
- Looking into past conversions and adding those keywords to campaign.
- Understanding their desired cost per revenue goal
- Implementing Finch technology to generate keyword terms on daily basis.
- Expanded their market opportunity by adding over 500 keywords in November.
- Finch increased their total revenue by 31% from those new keywords.
- Finch maintained their desired cost per revenue goal
- Made their Q4 a huge success.
Jon-Don is a leading distributor of equipment and supplies to help professional contractors make our world a cleaner, safer place. Since 1978, Jon-Don has been under the philosophy of “Partners for Success”, if you succeed, then they succeed.
- Improving the remarketing campaign for Search Ads
- Having the reporting set up to report on actual campaign success
- Getting more revenue and lowering the cost being spent on an unsuccessful remarketing campaign
- Increasing keyword exposure with Finch’s technology
- Setting up Google Analytics to report on the success from the campaign
- Lower the cost spent on remarketing campaign but increasing the revenue
- Optimized and created granular lists with Finch’s technology
- 33% of clients in Q4 revenue was from Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads revenue was up 2x
Kitchen Warehouse - A family-owned business that has been retailing kitchenware since 1992. They are Australia’s premier online kitchenware store and one of the largest specialty retailers of cookware and kitchenware in Australia.
- Understanding the value of AdWords and profit it brings to the company
- Expanding keyword coverage but managing the cost
- Increasing spend while increasing profit and revenue in the account
- Educating and setting up Google Analytics to report correctly
- Increasing keyword coverage through Finch’s technology
- Report on the Cost-Per-Profit for each item they have
- Set up Google Analytics correctly to report how much profit is coming from each keyword
- Profit PER DAY increased by 17%
- Spend increased 251%, BUT revenues incresed 67%
- Created a big profit increase in their AdWords campaigns
““I have been working with Finch for 3 years, and they have once again shown me their ability to maximize revenues while managing a tight cost line when taking advantage of new Google AdWords opportunities.””
Peter Macaulay, CEO & Owner - Kitchen Warehouse