Here's how Finch has helped clients globally accomplish their paid search goals through these real-world experiences.
Click each to see more.
Flirty Aprons is creating products that truly help people feel important and noticed --- their products give that new to to mundane activities and bring style and color into the home.
- Getting exposure to all those people that are searching for aprons
- Expanding their brand name
- Increasing their revenue
- Adding keyword terms found in organic traffic not in AdWords.
- Looking into past conversions and adding those keywords to campaign.
- Understanding their desired cost per revenue goal
- Implementing Finch technology to generate keyword terms on daily basis.
- Expanded their market opportunity by adding over 500 keywords in November.
- Finch increased their total revenue by 31% from those new keywords.
- Finch maintained their desired cost per revenue goal
- Made their Q4 a huge success.
Since the beginning, Bikewagon has been driven by resourcefulness, frugality and a desire to provide value in everything we do -- for both customers and employees. From buying used office equipment, to camping at tradeshows, to producing a library of helpful guides and tutorials, to creating a workout facility for our employees, these foundational values can be seen in all of our actions.
- No Clear Vision for Growth with Google AdWords. With 45,000 SKU’s and a changing environment, what do we focus on? Bikewagon is a dynamic business with expanding product offerings. They needed a partner that could handle the complexity of AdWords and their
- business and find opportunities for growth.
- Programmatic Advertising for AdWords paired with clear best practices. Finch provided a detailed analysis and plan to tackle the complexity of Bikewagon’s account and a clear path forward to expand market share and increase efficiency.
- Tightly optimized spend, increased efficiency and return, clear path forward to continued growth. Manual optimization with a tool is not enough in today’s
- environment. Finch was able to shift the approach that Bikewagon had to a programmatic one. It has made all the difference.
“"Since working with Finch, we are doubling our spend through AdWords because of the effectiveness Finch has delivered. They were very clear on the execution plan and they continue to improve the campaign performance and grow our revenue. Finch never seems to be satisfied, even though we have already exceeded our goals."”
Dale Majors, President - Bikewagon
- Overspending on PPC and only achieving moderate success.
- Finch recommended that we modify bidding on keywords: an increase in bids for 21% of keywords; no change in bidding for 1% of keywords; and reduced bids on 74% of keywords.
- Within 7 days, Finch increased overall conversions by a whopping 5,457%! At the same time, our costs per conversion were reduced by 77%.
“"Finch helped us realize the potential of our unique conversion path by giving us information on each device we bring in. This revolutionized the way that we structured our conversion path and gave us the data we need to profitably grow our market share through paid search."”
Stephen Wakeling, Internet Marketing Manager - FlipSwap
Kitchen Warehouse - A family-owned business that has been retailing kitchenware since 1992. They are Australia’s premier online kitchenware store and one of the largest specialty retailers of cookware and kitchenware in Australia.
- Understanding the value of AdWords and profit it brings to the company
- Expanding keyword coverage but managing the cost
- Increasing spend while increasing profit and revenue in the account
- Educating and setting up Google Analytics to report correctly
- Increasing keyword coverage through Finch’s technology
- Report on the Cost-Per-Profit for each item they have
- Set up Google Analytics correctly to report how much profit is coming from each keyword
- Profit PER DAY increased by 17%
- Spend increased 251%, BUT revenues incresed 67%
- Created a big profit increase in their AdWords campaigns
““I have been working with Finch for 3 years, and they have once again shown me their ability to maximize revenues while managing a tight cost line when taking advantage of new Google AdWords opportunities.””
Peter Macaulay, CEO & Owner - Kitchen Warehouse
"RamCity sells thousands of products, so naturally they were forced to manage large campaigns. Trying to manage these campaigns effectively became difficult, and they began looking for a better way to manage their PPC campaigns."
- Large AdWords campaigns were too difficult to manage.
- Installed conversion tracking, and after 30 days of collecting data, Finch created new campaigns and started optimizing.
- Within 60 days, Ram City had reached a 47% reduction in cost and a 327% increase in revenues.
“Finch has enabled us to drastically reduce our customer acquisition costs using the AdWords medium. I was quite skeptical at first, but as the Finch software gathers more data to work with over time, the figures just keep on improving.”
Rod Bland, President - RamCity