This position is located in Dublin, Ireland
Finch is looking for a Danish-speaking Client Success Manager to proactively grow our Nordic region client's businesses. The role of the Client Success Manager involves learning to understand a client’s business and using our Finch automation software to drive client growth through paid search. We are looking for proactive, ambitious problem solvers who like to interact with clients and challenge their thinking. An ideal candidate is someone who is confident, outgoing, and has a lot of passion for digital advertising. This candidate has experience with AdWords, is fluent with numbers and quick at learning new tools and processes. Finch Client Success Managers work with a team but also take personal initiative to solve client's problems. This person must be analytical to help diagnose and solve client performance issues
- Understand client's business goals and drive SEM strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Be proactive and look for growth opportunities in client's accounts
- Troubleshoot performance issues.
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience.
- Manage and prioritize a client portfolio consisting of lead generation and e-commerce clients.
Experience and Skills
- 2 or more years of professional work experience preferably in digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Google AdWords and some knowledge with AdWords Editor
- Must have good data extraction and manipulation skills using e.g. spreadsheet applications.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Account Management experience preferred
- Willing to look outside job role for growth opportunities
- Agency experience is preferred
- Danish Language Skills Required
WHY work for Finch?
- Paid media is complex; Finch’s award-winning platform simplifies and optimizes paid search for our clients. Be part of a team that is disrupting the online advertising market!
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K, flex spending, flexible time off.
- Located in the heart of Sugarhouse near Sugarhouse Park, Sprague Library, Whole Foods
- Voted Best Companies to work for by Utah Business Magazine 2017
- Finch won Google’s prestigious award for Best Shopping Performance 2016, and Search Innovation in 2017
At Finch, we strive to be “The Best Paid Search Partner On The Planet!”. With such a high goal in mind it is critical that we attract top talent and recognize that our employees are our greatest assets. We are a culture driven company that encourages personal growth and a work-life balance, and it’s not just lip service. Our internal mantra is that we want our employees to feel like this is the best job they ever had, but not the easiest! Finch is a company that encourages employees to think critically about problems and pose solutions. Our employees ideas always have a voice. Passion and integrity are two of our most important values.