We seek a driven, energetic, and team-oriented individual to join our Marketing team as a Content Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT. This role will take ownership of our Content marketing efforts while owning the creation of Sales enablement, story development, articles and content to be shared on our blog, social media, and marketing efforts. The successful candidate will be experienced in creating and disseminating compelling content that resonates with audiences, drives website traffic and lead generation, and supports overall sales and marketing activities.
- Develop content designed to drive engagement across channels including our website, blog, press releases, and email.
- Work with design and web development agencies and freelancers to ensure campaign launch, consistency and on-time delivery of marketing collateral.
- Use web marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership, loyalty, and traffic across web channels
- Seek out and recognize content that has a potential value from a variety of sources, especially content with the potential to capture the attention of our audience
- Track budget and spend on content marketing initiatives
- Work with internal CSM and Sales teams to create customer stories (written / video/audio) to promote the success and metrics of Finch’s products.
- Keep up to date on content marketing best practices – basic understanding of SEO best practices, metadata, categorization and structure, distribution and measurement.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree is required (communications, writing or marketing major preferred)
- At least 5 years of work experience (3 years of channel marketing experience in tech/digital / SaaS)
- Demonstrable success in leading results-oriented joint marketing programs and initiatives
- Keen understanding of Tech/SaaS with specific B2B focus
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Hands-on managing, writing and editing background, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and a passion for all aspects of content marketing.
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-directed, problem-solver with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
WHY work for Finch?
- Culturally driven office
- Google Premier Partner-
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K, flex spending,
- Open PTO
- Located in the heart of Sugarhouse near Sugarhouse Park, Sprague Library, Whole Foods
- Office bikes available to take out on breaks
- Voted Best Companies to work for by Utah Business Magazine
- Finch won Google’s prestigious award for Best Shopping Performance 2016, and Search Innovation in 2017.
- Finch was also recognized among the fastest growing private companies in the US winning a #145 spot on the overall INC. 500 list.