Finch is currently in need of a self-motivated individual to join our team of Account Development Representatives. The Account Development Representative’s primary function is to put Finch’s sales team in touch with the right people at the right companies.
Finch builds high-quality cloud-based software with matching expert services with the purpose of creating profitable revenue growth for eCommerce companies through digital media platforms.
About the position
The Account Development Representative daily activities are:
- Prospect, research and qualify eCommerce companies
- Be cold calling and emailing to build awareness
- Drive online and phone activities to engage qualified prospects
- Set introductory appointments
- Qualify prospects
This role is responsible for engaging prospective customers via phone, handling outbound calls and inbound inquiries generated through our marketing activities, and converting these into sales opportunities for our sales team. The objective for this role is to build a sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities. The activities follow an established methodology and process for identifying, qualifying and engaging a new lead into engagement.
The ADR role offers an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic and fun environment in an organization that is fast growing and offers excellent comp, benefits, training, and the opportunity for career and earnings advancement as we continue to grow.
- 1-2 years outbound sales experience
- Strong phone and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven prior success in similar roles
- Ability to manage own time and multi-task combined with strong organizational skills
- High energy level
- Self-motivated, driven, smart, and willing to learn, with a desire to succeed in an ambitious yet friendly and fun environment that rewards and promotes those that deliver against their targets
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Ability to represent the company in a highly professional manner both over the phone and face-to-face
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, Salesforce.com (or other CRM application) and marketing automation (preferably Marketo).
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
About The Finch Team
Finch is a privately held, fast growing, profitable company. Google EMEA recently awarded Finch with BEST SHOPPING PERFORMANCE of 2016. Finch is the only agency to be featured in Google's economic impact report. In 2013, Finch was listed as the 145th fastest growing private company in the US (Inc 500). We are a small team of experienced industry experts who loves to solve hard problems and have fun in the process. We are extremely passionate and have a work environment based on trust and integrity.
Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values.