Sales account managers at Finch develop business in an assigned territory or country by prospecting, managing the sales process, making the sale, and maintaining a relationship with clients.
Reports to: Sales/Country Manager for that territory/country
Open Locations: Draper, Utah, USA and Copenhagen, Denmark
- Work with the sales team to develop new business.
- Create sales opportunities and find leads by doing prospecting, online marketing, local trade shows, or other activities effective in your territory.
- Nurture prospects by helping them move through the sales pipeline.
- Assist prospects through the Finch PPC Audit process, including installing AdWords conversion tracking and explaining the requirements and results of the audit.
- Understand and sell the key benefits of Finch
- Set and meet quarterly new revenue quot.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers to drive retention rate
- Love what you do and want to be part of a great team
Experience and Skills
- The key traits for this position: ambitious, competitive and able to quickly build trust
- 5+ years in B2B sales
- Experience with Google AdWords, Online Marketing, and/or the eCommerce Industry
- Experience with outbound phone sales
- Be Google Adwords Certified, or become certified within the first month of employment
- Online marketing savvy and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize, yet be generous and supportive towards all Finchers
Finch offers a very attractive compensation plan, benefits, flexible work hours, and a truly unique work environment. At Finch trust, transparency, and integrity are our core values.Apply Online